Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lcd Projectors Whats The Diffrence Between LCD And DLP Projectors?

Whats the diffrence between LCD and DLP projectors? - lcd projectors

I currently own an LCD projector, and every time I run, I am of the pixels is known, or "Dore screening effect" It bothered me very much when you consider that each increase of $ 900,00. If I buy a DLP projector, you notice the pixels on the screen? I know this sounds stupid, but also the DLP projectors with pixels?

Sorry if I appear stupid, but I'm new in this area

So, I know the effect of "rainbows" with DLP --

2 comments:

  1. http://www.projectorcentral.com/lcd_dlp. ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the pixels with DLP. In a DLP would be much more difficult to see the pixels on the screen, so it's not as bad as on an LCD.

    ReplyDelete