Sunday, February 14, 2010

Polaroid Camera Job Pro Turn Off Flash On Old Polaroid Camera?

Turn off flash on old polaroid camera? - polaroid camera job pro

I have this old Polaroid camera that comes with my older sister. It has already been used, but it works very well, but I can not turn off the flash drive and when I bit blurry in the details - usually flash. I know you can turn off the flash, as it disable flash manual review. Of course, I have the manual! Who knows how?

It is a "Construction Jobs Polaroid Pro" or also known as the construction of the room. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Gwyn of Graphite LandFebruary 16, 2010 at 11:33 PM

    If there is no "off-kill switch, black electrical tape to all the flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Polaroid that I am having a flash point, there was still a minor, the shutter, built around the main triggers.

    By pressing this button, smaller than the heat of the camera without a flash.

    ReplyDelete