Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Much Does The Spa Cost On A Cruise How Much Do I Have To Change My Wedding Plans To Make My Bridesmaids Happy?

How much do I have to change my wedding plans to make my bridesmaids happy? - how much does the spa cost on a cruise

One of my bridesmaids is angry with me because I want to go on a cruise for my wedding, and planned a cruise for their honeymoon (that is) after my marriage.

We can not move The Wedding Date, because it is the only date that everyone can do.

We want this to be a fun for everyone involved, so that we pay for the wedding ceremony. We pay the cost of airfare, cruise fares, trips, visits to spas, the dresses of the bridesmaids, groomsmen clothing, etc.

This costs us money to do it, but we do not want our marriage as a cause of economic hardship for our family and friends.

What should I do? We chose a cruise because he is the best way to reach the Bahamas, and I really wanted a wedding in the Caribbean. Since we pay for everything, I feel obliged to change for one of my bridesmaids happy?

Also a note: The timetable for these decisions were made thanas:
and a half years: My friend and I decided we wanted to get married in the Caribbean.
A month ago, my friend is on a cruise for their honeymoon.
Last week: outside pressure forced us to decide when and where would our marriage, and after an exhaustive search of all possibilities, it seems the cruise will be the cheapest option.

1 comment:

  1. nothing will change! It's your special day, and was her maid of honor to do it his way!

    ReplyDelete