Sunday, February 21, 2010

Easy Wooden Plans Looking For Plans/patterns For Carriage/wagon For Small Pony?

Looking for plans/patterns for carriage/wagon for small pony? - easy wooden plans

I for driving horses. If the offense has started only about 2 months and I love. I have a small 2 easy entry cart with wheels, but I need something bigger. wgon wheel 4 or nothing for luxury transportation, only a little larger for my son, and I can easily travel. Money is tight, it is for everyone, so I thought if I could make plans to build something, it might be a little at a time. I do not have wooden wheels, but tires used. All the books I found for cars with the old, with wooden wheels and thought it would be difficult to switch tires. Can each share his plans for me? Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment