Thursday, December 24, 2009

Albino Bearded Dragon Should I Get A Sunfire Bearded Dragon Or An Albino Burmese Python?

Should I get a Sunfire Bearded Dragon or an Albino Burmese Python? - albino bearded dragon

I know what you need both, I've read a lot about both and I do not know what I choose ..

I do not know, then, that the Burmese python is too big and bearded dragon is about 2 meters.

Fund size does not matter, I believe that you can build a box 12 feet long are not really a cage size Burm. As soon begin, breeding mice before and after, if my rabbit animals become larger. So, I expect? Im 14 and I'm pretty mature for my age.

I own

Baby Call 1-savanna
1 female red tail boa
1 female ball python baby
1 male leopard gecko, which is an adult.


Burmese pythons are hard to find in New York, but do I order online if I do not .. Bearded dragons are easy to find ..


10 points for the best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment